Scientifically proven advantageously
the action of aronia in athletes
Where Does Aronia Sport Work?
- Brain tissue
- Oral cavity
- Heart and cardiovascular system
- Digestive system
Why Aronia Sport Products?
High content of nutritional ingredients
- Vitamin c, Vitamin k, Vitamin p
- Minerals (optimal balance between sodium and potassium)
- High content A natural source of potassium and magnesium necessary for athletes
- Carbohydrates - A unique formula of different sugars, sorbitol and fiber
- Largest source of biologically active antioxidants of polyphenols 1 gram per 100 ml of juice
How does Aronia Sport work?
- Stimulation of salivation
- Antioxidant action in oral cavity
- Stimulation of antioxidant enzymes in saliva
- Antimicrobial activity
- Increasing the sensitivity of muscle cells to insulin
- Glycogen deposition stimulation
Cell and immune system
- Stimulation of antioxidant enzymes
- Assistance in hormonal balance in women
- Reduction of infections
- Immune system hypersensitivity reduction - potential in allergy prevention
Chronic inflammatory diseases
- Inhibition of inflammatory substance formation
- Decrease in response of cells involved in inflammatory responses
- Stimulation of mucosal immunity
- Antimicrobial activity
- Prebiotic activity
- Antioxidant activity
- Laxative action
Heart and cardiovascular system
- Reduction of hypoxia / reoxygenation-induced damage
- Normalization of blood vessel function
- Establishing proper blood flow and reducing inflammation
- Prevention of thrombosis and tissue lesions due to injury
- Accelerated recovery of muscle and ligament injuries in intensive training
- Improving cognitive function and reducing the risk of neurodegenerative diseases
- Antioxidant action at nerve cell level
ARONIA SPORT Scientific Research and Publications
- Aleksandra Konic Ristic: Influence of plant polyphenols on platelet activation and their aggregation with endothelial cells by blood and malignant cells. Faculty of Pharmacy, defended 16. July 2013.
- Nevena Kardum: Effect of Aronia fruit juice on markers of oxidative status and fatty acid profile in healthy subjects with and without risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Faculty of Pharmacy, topic reported to 12. September 2013.
- Biljana Pokimica: Effect of Aronia Polyphenols on Reduction of Risk Factors in Cardiofascular Patients, 2019 Defense, Faculty of Biology
- Ana Jelenković: Delovanje polifenola iz maticnog soka aronije-Aronia Sport na markere stresa i trombocitnu aktivnost kod profesionalnih sportista, odbrana 2019 Kandidat Bioloski Fakultet u Beogradu
Publications in international journals
- Petrovic-Oggiano G, Kardum N, Debeljak-Martacic J, Popovic T, Takic M, Rankovic S, Konic-Ristic A. Chokeberry juice supplementation benefits cardiovascular risk factors in women. Journal of Medicinal Food, submitted
- Konic-Ristic A, Srdic T, Kardum N, Glibetic M, Zdunic G, Plavljakusic D, Savikin K. Antiplatelet effects of single chokeberry juice intake. Food and Function, 2014
- Kardum N, Milovanovic B, Savikin K, Zdunic G, Mutavdzin S, Gligorijevic T, Spasic S.
- Beneficial Effects of Polyphenol-Rich Chokeberry Juice Consumption on Blood Pressure Level and Lipid Status in Hypertensive Subjects. J Med Food. 2015 Nov; 18 (11): 1231-8.
- Kardum N, Konic Ristic A, Zec M, Kojadinovic M, Petrovic-Oggiano G, Zekovic M, Kroon PA, Glibetic M. Design, formulation and sensory evaluation of a polyphenol-rich food placebo: an example of aronia juice for food intervention studies . Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2017 Feb 1: 1-8
- Tomic M, Ignjatovic Dj, Tovilovic-Kovacevic G, Krstic-Milosevic D, Rankovic S, Popovic T, Glibetic M Reduction of anxiety-like and depression-like behaviors in rats after one month of drinking Aroniamelanocarpa berry juice. Food Funct. 2016 Jul 13; 7 (7): 3111-20.
Announcements at international conferences
- Konic-Ristic A, Stanojkovic T, Srdic-Rajic T, Zdunic G, Savikin K, Glibetic M. Anti-proliferative and cell-cycle effects of chokeberry and pomegranate juices on colon cancer cells in vitro. 11th FENS European Nutrition Conference, 26-29th October, 2011, Madrid, Spain. Abstract book, p.364, pp. 27 / 783 (around 700 hundred participants)
- Srdic-Rajic T, Konic-Ristic A, Arsic A, Zec M, Stojanovic F, Kardum D. Effect of acute intake of Aronia melanocarpa juice on antioxidative status and platelet function-ex vivo study. 11th FENS European Nutrition Conference, 26-29th October, 2011, Madrid, Spain. Abstract book, p.339, pp.27 / 473. (around 700 hundred participants)
- Konic-Ristic A, Srdic-Rajic T, Arsic A, Djekic Ivankovic M, Kardum D, Glibetic M. Effect of long-term consumption of Aronia melanocarpa juice on antioxidant status of patients with metabolic disease. 5th International Conference on Polyphenols and Health, 17-20th October, 2011, Sitges, Spain. Ab. book, pp. 509. (around 500 hundred participants)
Announcements at national conferences with international participation
- Glibetić M. Beneficial effects of food bioactive compoundsClinical trials design. 2nd FCUB-ERA workshop. 18-19th October 2012, Belgrade - Oral Presentation (About 100 Participants)
- Konic-Ristic A. From Basic Science and Epidemiological Studies to Clinical Trials in Nutrition and Metabolism Research: Effects of dietary bioactive compounds on platelet function and other risk factors for cardiovascular disease. 1er Colloque Scientifique Franco-Serbe, 11th June, 2012, Paris, France (50 participants)
- Konic-Ristic A, Srdic-Rajic T, Arsic A, Djekic Ivankovic M, Petrovic-Oggiano G, Glibetic M. Beneficial effects of dietary supplement on the basis of dietary fiber-rich aronia juice in patients with metabolic syndrome. Third Congress on Dietary Supplements with International Participation, 25-26. November 2011, Belgrade, Serbia - oral presentation (about 200 participants)
- Petrovic-Oggiano G, Kardum N, Takic M, Popovic T, Debeljak-Martacic J, Konic-Ristic A, Glibetic M. Effects of shortterm supplementation with aronia melanocarpa on selected anthropometric and biochemical parameters in postmenopausal women with metabolic syndrome. Third Congress of Endocrinologists of Serbia with International Participation, 6.-9. December 2012, Belgrade (about 300 participants)